Making a DIFFERENCE in the lives of Children, Families and Bully Breeds
The Levitetz Family Foundation (LFF) works with local, national and international non-profit organizations to create possibilities and opportunities to succeed.
Since 2011 we have touched and changed the lives of children, families, veterans, athletes and bully breeds. Please read about our support for a diverse group of wonderful organizations, as together we…
• Build schools to uncover the potential in every student
• Restore health and give hope through medical research
• Achieve greatness through athletics and scholarships
• Rescue precious dogs and support their adoption
• Feed the hungry and comfort the hurting
We are grateful for all we have been given and for the power to give back.
LFF has increased donations by 44% from 2017 to 2018 and is creating strong partnerships and commitments in our community.
This is all possible because of Jeff Levitetz, founder of Purity Wholesale Grocers, and all his employees.